Potato has got the sweetness on it own so I did not put any seasoning or salt in cooking it. It will taste nice when eat together with the minced beef. Here is the recipe:
- 500 gm minced beef
- 5 large potatoes (peeled and diced)
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 big red onion
- seasoning - 1 teaspoon black soy sauce
- seasoning - 1 teaspoon all natural bragg liquid aminos (or 1 teaspoon light soy sauce)
- seasoning - a pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons water
- Preheat the oven at 200C.
- Heat the cooking oil in a wok, cook the potatoes for 2 minutes; take out and spread out on the oven pan, bake for 10 minutes till thorough cooked.
- Reheat the wok. Cook the minced beef for 1 minutes and put in the onion.
- Put in all the seasonings and water. Keep stirring until the beef is thoroughly cooked.
- Dish out and mix together with the baked potatoes. Serve.